The Power Pack course offered by the CADD Centre Overseas is a comprehensive overview regarding Project Management Professional (PMP) concepts. The Power Pack course is a training program that hones candidates in the PMI’s Project Management Professionals.
CADD Overseas is offering courses at international level in Association with Synergyto spread knowledge about PMP. The candidates that are enrolled in this courseware will get a complete and continuous support until the end. The support includes an introduction to the concepts of Project Management methodologies, documentation and tool sets. This course will impart knowledge about the complete project life cycle including analysis, planning, designing and testing.
The course will greatly enhance career prospects of a candidate as Project Management is something which is in high demand in the international market. Mastering the field of Project Management, the candidates will understand what needs to be considered while planning a project through the different phases of the system development life cycle.
The powerful course will expose candidates to the different types of documentation techniques such as program, system, technical, paper-based, electronic and specialist user documentation that helps to show how a project has been set up.
Power Pack offers additional support along with the Project Management Concepts including Sample Templates of the PMP application forms, assisting in filling application forms as well as reviewing the forms before they are submitted to PMI. In short, the Power Pack is all about complete helping throughout a candidate’s journey in becoming a PMP credential holder.
- Project Management concepts overview
- Project Management Methodology
- System Development Life Cycle
- Project Management Case Study
- Project Management Assessment
- Preparatory Guide aligned to the PMBOK® Guide-5th Edition
- Preparatory Notes with training slides and quick test of chapters
- Formula bank to solve PM calculations
- Mock tests using Benchmark exam portal
- Support to fill the PMP applications and book exam slots
- Additional support after the completion of training.
- Tips and Tricks to face PMP application audit process.
- Course Materials (Including Body of Knowledge)
- Course Completion Certificate
- H.S. Diploma, Associate Degree, or Global Equivalent with 5 years of PM experience and 35 contact hours of formal education
- Bachelor’s Degree or Global Equivalent with 3 years of PM experience and 35 contact hours of formal education.
Who can enroll :
Professionals and candidates who are eligible to appear for the PMP Credentials Examination.