Prosteel, from Bentley, is an engineering software product, used to create 3D models of structural steel, metal works, and concretes. As a comprehensive software tool, the software supports all construction and planning tasks related to structures of all types.
Why should you learn?
ProSteel is an important application for 3D structural and metal designs, used by structural engineers, detailers, and fabricators. You can use the software for all tasks from initial planning and design to assembly. Through automatic creation of documentation, it increases your productivity. You can get ProSteel training in Lagos, Nigeria.
At CADD Centre, we help you master some of the following features of ProSteel:
- Conversion of 2D drawings from 3D models
- Integration with third party products
- Usage of international and special shapes with database connections
- Automatic generation of all 2D drawings for costing and production
- Intelligent dimensioning
- Interfaces to structured analysis programs, and to programming for user defined applications.
- You will learn how to design, document, and detail composite structures.
- You will know how to design miscellaneous steel such as stairs, handrails, ladders, circular stairs.
- You will learn to design bracings, truss and lattice girders, trellis, ladders, purlins.
- You will learn how to layout complex structures, produce shop drawings, assemble all connections, and manage bills of materials.
- You will know how to create parts list from models, and take the output in many formats such as PDF, RTF, and HTML